Terms of Service
delivers impassioned, engaging and actionable wisdom as an experienced speaker, consultant and author.
Terms of Service ("Terms")
Last updated: January 1, 2018
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the http://www.RosemarieSpeaks.com website (the "Service") operated by Rossetti Enterprises Inc. ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Rossetti Enterprises Inc.
Rossetti Enterprises Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Rossetti Enterprises Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis by malware, antivirus, and ransomeware scanners for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies in your browser, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party products, services or articles on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site and have no plans to do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We DO not allow third-party behavioral tracking for non-personally identifiable aggregated data for purposes of site management and improvement only.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- We do not let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address only in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at the address below, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on January 4, 2018