Selling Disability Income Insurance with Conviction
This explosive, hard hitting, emotionally penetrating presentation is custom designed for insurance professionals, financial representatives, and financial planners.
More than a motivational story about overcoming the challenges of a life-altering accident, Rosemarie Rossetti’s program provides valuable tools and practical sales advice on closing more disability insurance business.
With candor and insight Rosemarie reveals the intimate details of how her world was drastically changed after her injury. She also shares how her life was buoyed by her disability insurance policy, which helped her take back her life and move from dependence to independence.
As a recognized industry expert, Rosemarie's unique personal perspective provides an inside glimpse into the reality of coping with a disability. She shares the costs of having a disability and the effect her disability had on everyone in her family.
This comprehensive program covers the many benefits of disability insurance.
Rosemarie’s impactful message includes:
- The value and need for DI
- Statistics and resources to establish the importance of DI
- Serious consequences of not having DI
- Identifying and contacting prospects
- Starting and continuing the DI conversation during the sales presentation
- Vital sales tips
- Role playing of sales conversations
- How to effectively handle objections
- Strategies for closing sales
- Steps for getting future business referrals
Rosemarie is the RIGHT Choice for Your Next Event!
A proven (40+ year) success record in corporate & organizational settings, speaking to groups from 10 to 10,000.
Stellar evaluations from both participants & meeting planners, time after time.
A skilled, approachable, ethical professional industry expert you can count on.
Captivating, engaging, well researched, high content / high value presentations.
Pre-program interviews with persons you select allows Rosemarie to dig deep to customize programs tailored to your organization's desired outcomes. You will experience enterprise-wide satisfaction and measurable success.
Credit-ready programs encourage attendance.
Attentive, organized, upbeat and easy to work with.
Past National Spokesperson for the LIFE Foundation Disability Awareness Month
Professional Speaker Rosemarie Rossetti to Serve as National Spokesperson
In The Media
Certified Senior Advisor Journal
Advising Your Clients About the Value of Disability Insurance
Benefits Selling Magazine
The Story Behind The Statistics
My Personal Experience With The Value Of DI Insurance
Health Insurance Underwriters
How to Sell Disability Income Insurance from Someone Who Is Disabled
Selling Disability Income Insurance With Conviction
Financial Advisor Magazine
Planning for the Unthinkable
Partial Client List
- Aflac North and South Dakota
- Aflac West Territory
- Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- AXA Advisors
- Colorado State Association of Health Underwriters
- Columbus Association of Health Underwriters
- Columbus Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- Diversified Brokerage Specialists, Inc.
- Eugene Cohen Insurance Agency
- Financial Planning Association
- International DI Society
- IRA Brokerage
- MassMutual Financial Group
- McDonald Investment
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Munich American Reassurance
- Mutual of Omaha
- NAIFA NW Oregon
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - California
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - San Antonio, TX
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - South Dakota
- North Carolina Association of Health Underwriters
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Phoenix Association of Health Underwriters
- Progressive Insurance
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Tri-Chapter Sales Conference
What Clients Say
"In the summer [we] participated in a sales contest for our individual disability product line. Near mid point in our contest Rosemarie Rossetti spoke to our Representatives about her experience with accidental injury and the effect it had on her life.
Her message, professionally told, was powerful and motivating. As a result, we finished that contest period with more than 30% increase in submitted business."
"It was our hope that our advisors would internalize the message and begin to share this important story and product solution with their clients. Our advisors, our staff and our management team were changed by her message.
Today, our organization has been positively impacted by Rosemarie's message. Our training programs have been improved, our default analysis system reports have been adjusted and our advisors ensure that clients understand the importance of protecting their income first.
It is my recommendation that any insurance organization committed to growing their disability income product sales begin by educating their advisors on the impact that a disability can have on their clients using Rosemarie Rossetti's powerful message. When an advisor sits in this meeting, they cannot hear this message without shifting their paradigm and improving the value that they provide to clients."