Rossetti Enterprises LLC Privacy Statement
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis by malware, antivirus, and ransomware scanners for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use a third party content distribution network (CDN), that proactively monitors and neutralizes any malicious or suspicious activity.
- All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use 'cookies'?
No. The privacy of our website visitors is important to us so we do not track any individual people. As a visitor to the rosemariespeaks.com website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
We run the Plausible Analytics script to collect some anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. The goal is to track overall trends in our website traffic, it is not to track individual visitors. All the data is in aggregate only. No personal data is collected.
Data collected includes referral sources, top pages, visit duration, information from the devices (device type, operating system, country and browser) used during the visit and more.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party products, services or articles on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site and have no plans to do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We DO not allow third-party behavioral tracking for non-personally identifiable aggregated data for purposes of site management and improvement only.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- We do not let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address only in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at the address below, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.